Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Arrived Safely in Bacolod

Having safely completed my travels, I am now in Bacolod on the island of Negros ready to start the first lecture series for denominational preachers. My flights from Minneapolis to Tokyo and then Tokyo to Manila both arrived early at the destinations which has never happened, but was great. Lordy Salunga came this morning to the hotel in Manila and I got the things I brought for him. In the early afternoon, I took the flight from Manila to Bacolod and was met by Jonathan Carino, Jack Jaco and Roy Mata. After navigating our way through the usual heavy traffic, we made in to my hotel for check-in and then to the mall. We ate an early supper and discussed topics for tomorrow’s session. John and Roy took the outlines to the printer so that we could have them ready to go for the scheduled 9am start. Please keep us and this effort in your prayers that God will open doors of opportunity and we will preach as we ought in view of eternity.